- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
PREMIUM LUBE, OIL, FILTER, CHECK ALL FLUIDS, AIR TIRES, CHECK BELTS AND HOSES $37.95view coupon
Includes up to 5 qts of 5w30 Oil. Inspect Belts and Hoses.
Jamie Wilson, 01/19/2023
The waiting area is the nicest I've seen with Wifi, coffee, water and hot tea. It was very clean and had comfortable seating. I was able to watch the morning news, too, while I waited. The service was fast, and everyone I interacted with was very friendly.